Ocala Accident Care Lawyer

Medical Treatment and Therapy in Gainesville

If you were injured in a Florida car crash, a motorcycle collision or any other motor vehicle accident, your personal injury protection (PIP) insurance should cover your initial medical expenses, regardless of who was at fault.

However, getting your medical bills paid is only one of several important considerations. You also need to make sure that you are connected with a Florida doctor who understands motor vehicle accident injuries and that you receive the full compensation you may deserve for your damages. Here at the Law Offices of Jorge Luis Colón, P.A., we can help you find the medical help and legal representation you need during this difficult time.

Helping You Find the Right Doctor

If you were injured in an accident, the very first thing you should do is go to the emergency room. Once you’re released, you can contact our law firm for a referral to a doctor who is experienced in car accident injuries. You want to find a physician who will check for soft tissue injuries, torn ligaments, whiplash and other potential problems.

Our law firm will also make sure to direct you to a doctor who will conduct all the appropriate tests such as weight-bearing MRIs or motion X-rays. This is important because if you are standing still, a typical X-ray may not show anything wrong with your back, for instance. A motion X-ray, on the other hand, may show that your back is actually out of alignment when you walk.

Contact Us

To learn more about getting the medical treatment and rehabilitation assistance you need, set up a free initial consultation with our Ocala accident care attorney. Simply call our Gainesville and Ocala offices at 352-484-1845 or toll free at 888-459-5051, or contact our lawyer by e-mail.